IT Photo Contest
Submissions ends: July 3, 2014
Voting opens: July 3, 2014
Voting closes: July 3, 2014
This site it typically used by Extension for uploading travel study photos so please ignore any information on the site that pertains to travel studies..
Submit your IT photo scavenger hunt photos here and vote for them as well! There are 10 categories and you can submit one photo for each category. You have until 2pm to submit photos and you can vote for your favorite photos from 2:00-3:30.
You may submit up to 3 photos per category
- Insect — Find something that bugs you
- Predominant colour: black —
- Familiar but obscure close-up —
- Predominant colour: red —
- Three flowers — drei, tres, trois...
- Animal/bird —
- Wildcard — Choose your own adventure
- Mechanical —
- Human feet — We understand if you don't like feet, but take a picture anyway
- Water — From above or below it, bonus points if you brought a waterproof camera :)
How to submit photos
- Sign in and complete the registration form
- Choose the link "Submit a photo" in the upper right corner of this page
- Complete the online Photo Contest Application
- Name each photo
- Images must be a minimum size of 1200 x 1800 pixels
- Photos may be in color or black and white
- Photo entries start out hidden, they are made public following a preliminary review (within 24-36 hours)
How to vote
- Choose "Browse Photos"
- Choose a photo to vote on (you will be asked to sign in if you have not already done so)
- Anyone who has an OpenID account (Google, Yahoo, AOL, etc) may vote
- You may vote for as many photos as you would like, once per photo